Sunday, June 26, 2011

N64

The Nintendo 64 is superior to all other gaming systems. If you have ever played the N64, then you know what I'm talking about. You cannot argue that any other system is better. This has been proven.

N64 revolutionized Mario bringing him into the 3D platform with Super Mario 64. Donkey Kong Country 64 is one of the best platforming games I have ever played. It seems like every game that came out for the system ended in 64. Now most Xbox gamertags just end in 69. Lame.

Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Star Fox, Yoshi, Kirby. Pretty much the first Super Smash Bros.

GoldenEye for the N64 is still considered to be one of the best multi-player shooters of all time.

This blog was going to be substantially longer, but then I realized two things. One is that I don't need to argue why the N64 is the best. It just is. The second is that I could be playing N64 right now.

2 comments:

  1. I agree legend of zelda and star fox were amazing. It seemed nintendo has consistently been the gaming console that's for everyone, hardcore gamers and casual alike could find great games to play on the 64

    ReplyDelete